Global DNDC Network Purpose
The Global DNDC Network is an international network of researchers and model developers using the process-based Denitrification Decomposition model (DNDC). The purpose of the network is to:
- Facilitate the exchange of information and ideas between the widely dispersed users of the DNDC model - different research groups will frequently encounter similar issues, so it makes sense to pool information to avoid duplication of effort
- Stimulate additional improvements to the model
- Enhance coordination of research activities and facilitate new collaborative research programmes in greenhouse gases measurements and modelling
- Promote the synthesis and integration at various scales
- Keep researchers informed of other international work that may relate to their own interests through formal workshops.
- Organise Global DNDC Network International Conference every 3-4 years.